Take A Tip Today
If you're not convinced about the need to develop an exercise program for your life, you
can at least
try following some of these tips in your everyday routine. Take advantage of any
exercise. Try some today.
1. Take the stairs instead of an elevator or escalator at school or the mall. Just start
flight. Soon, you'll be ready for two.
2. Park your car at the far end of the parking lot. The short walk to and from the
store or school
helps your heart.
3. If you ride a bus or subway, get off a stop before your destination. Walk the
rest of the way.
4. If you can, spend a few minutes of your lunch break taking a stroll around the
grounds. It should help you stay awake after lunch.
5. Think of housework as an extra chance to exercise. Vacuuming briskly can be a
6. Mowing the lawn, pulling weeds, and raking leaves are chores that can be done yourself
chance to exercise.
7. If you have a dog, think of the dog as an exercise machine with fur. A brisk walk
with the dog
is good for both of your hearts. Make it a part of your daily routine.
8. If you have a family, schedule an after-dinner walk. Make it quality time.